www.Capitalone.com/walmartcardapply - Walmart Rewards Card Application
The Walmart Rewards Credit Card is the perfect choice of Walmart purchases without too many restrictions. With this card you can get rewards in two ways, so now you don’t have to just spend more to earn more, you can earn 5% unlimited cash back on on purchases at Walmart.com and earn on in-store purchases when using Walmart Pay for the first 12 months.
Unlike many other cards, Walmart Rewards Card has no category restrictions but you don’t earn cash back on balance transfers, cash advances, account fees, interest and other returned items.
For example, when you buying two pairs of shoes with your card for a total of $75, you can earn 1% cash back on your total purchase of $75. If You pay $50 this month and pay the remaining $25 then you earn 1% of $50 this month and earn 1% of $25 next month.
How to Accept Walmart Rewards Card Offer:
- Make sure that you have already received an invitation letter for Walmart Rewards Card
- Find an invitation code inside the letter after reading through
- Visit www.Capitalone.com/walmartcardapply in your web browser
- Enter your invitation code and your last name
- Press "Proceed to Application" button to be redirected to the next page to complete the registration
Basic Information About Walmart Rewards Card:
- Balance transfers do not earn cash back
- They charge $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer as the transfer fee
- They will not charge any interest if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month
- Balance transfers must be done within 4 months of account opening
- No annual fee
- The balance transfer offer: 0% intro APR for 18 months on balance transfer
- After that, the variable APR will be 13.42% - 23.24% based on your creditworthiness
- You earn additional 1% cash back as you pay for your purchase
- There are no caps on the total amount of cash back you earn
- Each cash back without the hassle of signing up for different categories
- Earn twice cash back on every purchase
- No enrollments, no caps and no category restrictions